So my company offers conferences and because I help process the payments for the attendees, I got to go to this one.
It was great to get out of snowy Salt Lake and spend a few days in San Diego. It was kind of cold and foggy most of the time we were there, but I had a couple nice afternoons and at least it was not snowing.
We stayed at the Bahia on Mission Bay. Here is my view from my hotel room and another angle of the same spot.
Here is one of my better selfie attempts:
Of course I loved getting to walk on the sand and my co-worker and I walked everywhere we went. The second to last day we were there, my co-worker told me to take a long lunch, so I went to the beach. I played in the ocean and I got kind of wet (okay, really wet, like so wet that I turned the heater on in my hotel room, so that my only pair of jeans I took with me would be dry by the time I was out of the meeting.)
This bird came and landed in the seal pond one afternoon and he was there all day. Just hanging out. I can't say I blame him :).
So there are some of the photos from my trip. I promise that future posts won't be so long in coming!
Enjoy,
Mailee
Isn't it so wonderful to have a grown up job? ;) I'm going to San Fran in May to a National Boys & Girls Club Conference, maybe your job should send you back so we can play on the beach together!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I've told you this yet, but I'm SO happy you started a blog because I truly do miss talking with you and hearing what's going on in your life! I look forward to your future posts!!
Love ya!